CHIT - CHAT Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIT - CHAT Community

A PLACE TO SPEAK YOUR MIND.....LAH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zaowei
zaowei

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 Empty
PostSubject: Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007   Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:59 pm

Recently, I just watched two movies. Nice for me but sucks for others. Hahaha...anyway. For me, the attractive point of a movie is the story line and how creative is the director of the movie, such as unexpected twist and turn...sense of humour...that is what I'm looking for.

30 days of Night

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 30days_ofnight

Synopsis:
30 Days of Night was a three-issue miniseries that jump-started the careers of writer Steve Niles and artist Ben Templesmith. Vampires flock to Barrow, Alaska where the sun sets for 30 days, allowing them to feed without the burden of sleep to avoid lethal sunlight. When the vampire elder Vicente learns of this plan, he travels to Barrow to end the feeding, in order to preserve the secrecy of vampires. Because of the cold, the vampires' senses are weakened and a few of the town's residents are able to hide. One such resident is Sheriff Eben Olemaun, who saves the town by injecting vampire blood into his veins. He uses his enhanced strength to fight Vicente, saving the lives of the few remaining townspeople, including his wife Stella. Suffering the same weakness as all vampires, Eben dies and turns to ash when the sun rises.

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 30days_ofnight_pic5
Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 30days_ofnight_pic4
Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 30days_ofnight_pic3

Shrooms

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 Shrooms

Synopsis:
Having been promised the 'trip' of a lifetime by their Irish friend and mushroom expert Jake, a group of American teenagers arrives in Ireland, keen for adventure. Despite Jake's warnings about the 'shrooms they shouldn't eat, things start to go horribly wrong and the teenagers suffer horrific visions. The panicked friends are attacked by ghostly creatures, never sure whether they are experiencing gruesome reality or startling hallucinations. As the group is bloodily whittled down to one, it is soon clear that, whether or not these apparitions are real, the carnage they leave behind certainly is.

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 Shrooms_pic1
Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 Shrooms_pic2
Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007 Shrooms_pic3
Back to top Go down

Recent Watched Movies ~ 7/11/2007
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHIT - CHAT Community :: LET'S TALK :: Movies & Dramas-
Jump to: