CHIT - CHAT Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIT - CHAT Community

A PLACE TO SPEAK YOUR MIND.....LAH

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zaowei
zaowei

My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies Empty
PostSubject: My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies   My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:49 pm

I watched a lot of horror movies, especially the one from Thailand. The reason is the story line is fresh and scary enough. You won't be able to figure out the ending sometimes. I like to be shocked while watching the movies :mrgreen: ...it makes me feel...alive. Well, I really want to recommend two of my favorite Thailand horror movies.

1) The Shutter (2004)
My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies Shutterposter
Movie Description:
It is about a photographer, Tun haunted by a ghost who seek for revenge on him. The ghost was his ex-girlfriend, Natre who committed suicide after few incidents happened on her. She was being raped by Tun's friends and Tun broke up with her after that. The story line of this movie is totally unpredictable. The best part is, can you ever imagine that a ghost sitting at your shoulder there? That is really scary..... more info about this movie

Personal Rating: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Releases Date: September 9, 2004

2)The Unseeable (2006)
My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies Poster_unseeable
Movie Description:
The story describes the incredible journey of a young pregnant woman named Nualjin who's searching for her missing husband. She comes to stay in the spooky rural mansion of a widow, Runjuan. The overgrown property is managed by the stern caretaker Somchit and inhabited by a number of other people, including another young woman, Choy, who becomes Nualjin's friend. Same for this movie, the story line really surprised me because most of the people in the movie is not human. more info about this movie

Personal Rating: affraid affraid affraid affraid
Releases Date: November 2, 2006
Back to top Go down

My Favorite Thai Ghost Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CHIT - CHAT Community :: LET'S TALK :: Movies & Dramas-
Jump to: